J & C Electrical Contracting are following the advice and recommendations released from the WHO and Australian Government.
We are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak situation closely and your safety remains our highest priority.
We will be following the following guidelines during the Corona Virus outbreak:
1. We can confirm our staff have not travelled internationally within the past 14 days or been in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19
2. Our company will follow strict quarantine measures where required by the WHO/ Australian Government
3. Jobs will be screened at the time of booking to ensure no property is entered where the occupant has visited overseas or interstate in the last two weeks or had guests that have recently returned in their home
4. Please advise us if you have vulnerable occupants in the property so we can schedule at a convenient time when they can be outside of the property
5. Our Electricians will be keeping a safe and social distance approx 1.5m. With no hand shaking or contact on arrival
6. Hand sanitiser prior to arriving and washing their hands with soap and water before leaving every job
Our team are committed to reducing the impacts of this where possible. Please help us in protecting the most vulnerable to this virus.
During this uncertain time we ask you to continue to support small business.